Monday, April 20, 2009

Reinstalled UO

SS09222008

Well, out of sheer boredom i reinstalled the old standby, Ultima Online.  I’ve been playing a new character on the player run shard of The Second Age, supposedly a recreation of the way things were in 1998.  So far I’m liking it.  That was my favorite era of UO.  I’ll let you know more as my character progresses, and I can make a better decision on how faithfully they’ve followed the time period.

In other news, I’ve had to reformat my hard drive, and reinstall windows yet again this weekend.  I’m getting very tired of nothing on my computer being permanent.  I’ve narrowed my computer problems down to either, a)my motherboard b) my cpu or c) my hard drive.  I’m hoping it’s hard drive failure, but with my luck it will be all three.

No comments:

Post a Comment